We collect personal information from health care professionals in the regular course of doing business. This page answers some of your most frequently asked questions, and lets you know exactly how we’re protecting the information you entrust to us.
What personal information do you collect about me?
We collect the following information about you:
- First Name
- Last Name
- E mail address
- Organization you work within
- Area of practice
- Region of practice
- Area of Continuum of Care you work in
When you visit our web site, we may also collect:
- information about your computer, including your IP address, the type of operating system and browser you use, and your computer’s location
- what pages you visit on our site and what links you click on
How do you use this information?
The main reasons we collect personal information from you are:
- To understand who visits our website and which pages are most useful
- Stakeholder communication
- Registration for events and workshops (information collected via Eventbrite)
Use of Personal Information for Secondary Reasons
If it’s a necessary part of any of these transactions, we may disclose your information to another company (Eventbrite) which is an online registration software used for registering participants for workshops and educational events.
Information related to area of care worked in or organization worked in may be disclosed to the West GTA Stroke Steering Committee and/or CorHealth only for the purpose of demonstrating the number of clinicians educated per year and from which area of the stroke care continuum they service. Specific names and contact information of participants are not shared with the steering committee or CorHealth.
Sharing of Personal Information with Third Parties
We do not share your personal information with any third parties without your consent.
As noted above, some information is provided to West GTA Stroke Steering Committee and/or CorHealth only for the purpose of demonstrating the number of clinicians and from which area of care continuum attended a particular educational event.